Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Saturday, July 26, 2008
"Busy"

Iki-chan suka ngajak mama-chan main sama-sama. Sayangnya, biasanya waktu mama-chan lagi sibuk. Jadi mama-chan jawabnya: Later, I'm still busy :)

Eh akhir2 ini kalo mama-chan nyuruh Iki sesuatu jawabannya udah sok sibuk.

Mama-chan: Iki, I want to clean the floor. Please move your toys
Iki-chan: I'm busy!
------
Mama-chan: It's dinner time!!! let's eat :)
Iki-chan: I'm still playing. Busy!
------
(During dinner time, today. Iki may bring one toy on the dining table)
Mama-chan: Iki, don't use your left hand for eating. Use your right hand
Iki-chan: My right hand busy!

(>.<) Rasanya pengen kuremes remes muka'nya anak ini!





1 Comments:
Blogger The Diva had this to say:

hahahaha Iki the businessman!!

getting clever to fight with Mama, hah??? Hahahahahahahaha...

Quote from M: "He's proving some management skills there. In a couple of years he would start something like 'I would really like to help you but I'm so busy right now..." hahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page


My Photo

I K I - chan
sepenggal kenangan mama
tentang buah hatinya yang beranjak tumbuh







Email mama

Layout design & graphics by mela
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger